Final draft of Posters


Final draft


I have made these posters for my final draft. The first one has my model standing on a tree trunk looking into the distance. I have edited it in a way that makes the picture brighter and less dark, but if I was making this poster again, I would make sure that when I re shoot this picture l, you are able to see the clothes such as the t shirt more clearly. I would do this as the clothes are supposed to be the centre of the poster, so I need to make them be more of the focus. I would also have it so that she is at a right angle as the picture looks slightly odd because she is tilted slightly. The logo is in a different place in both the pictures, so I need to frame them better if I retook them so that there is continuity.

The second poster is of my model in an archway of trees. I like the perspective and how the path follows upwards, and I believe that if I have my model more to the left, the path would flow nicely in the picture. I again made the picture brighter as the lighting was dark when I took the photos, so I need to make sure the weather is better if i retake them, and provides better lighting. The model has her hands in her pockets which is a good pose, but you can also see all of the clothes clearly. This is good as it means the focus of the picture is the clothes and not the model herself. The logo is in the bottom left in this picture as it was more visible than if I put it where I did on my other poster. Therefore I would need to make sure that the logo is in the same place in the final posters to create continuity so that the audience can link the posters with the brand.

Comments

  1. WWW: The right poster shows the model and clothing very clearly in a stylish way, as well as the background showing the nature connotating the fairtrade of the product, the look shows the brand as unique and somewhat professional.
    EBI: The first picture placement of the logo could stay consistent, however, the background makes it difficult for this to be achieved due to the colours, it could be wiser to take multiple photos where the logo placement is thought about and is easier to place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WWW: Your poster shows clear understanding of the task as it includes a natural setting with your model centred in the shot. The editing is good in both posters and the branding of your products is continual in each.
    EBI: The logo does not quite relate to the fair trade element. I am unsure where the link is (you could've explained it somewhere that I have overlooked).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I had leaves on it yet they did not stand out on the poster so i decided to remove them.

      Delete
  3. - There is a clear continuity of your brand across the two posters.
    - The fair trade / ethical vibe is subtle but the link with nature is established clearly.
    - I like how you have used foreground/background effectively and have thought about the model and the framing with these images.
    - Remember to draw a audience straight away, have your model look directly down the camera.
    - Poster 1 loses the T-shirt as your model is turned too far away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Deutschland 83 audience profiling

The Guardian and The Daily Mail articles